With the continuously increasing price of gas, we need to be smart on our fuel consumption. Here are simple ways to significantly save on fuel.
Buy Gas Early in the Day
- Gas is cooler earlier in the day, and denser. As temperatures rise, gas density falls and you get less of it when pumped.
Turn Off the Engine
- Avoid excessive idling. Turn off the engine when you’re waiting for more than a minute or so.
- Avoid tailgating and constantly stepping on the brakes.
Choose Best Route
- Use smart apps to know the shortest distance with the shortest time to get to your location.
- Be healthier and walk for short trips rather than drive.